Relationships are no longer as cut and dry as they once were. Some people want to be monogamous. Some people want to be open and have multiple partners. Some people want to date people of the same sex. Some people don’t identify with a “sex”.
On today’s episode we talk about non-traditional relationships and how to define a relationship that works for you and your partner.
On this episode we also discuss:
1. Why pickup messes you up with women
2. How to spot your own patterns that are ruining your chances with women
3. How to play hard to get without pushing women away
4. How to be vulnerable with women without looking like a wuss
5. Tips for letting someone in and getting close
6. Vulnerable defined
7. #1 women get excited about
And tons more!
Guests: Alex Cooper
This was a really fun episode and I promise you won’t be disappointed when you listen!
If you want to ask us questions that we can answer on air send them to email@example.com
You can also listen to all of our past episodes on iTunes. Please help support The Ask Women Podcast and share our show with everyone 🙂
Dating and relationship advice from men from a female point of view!
P.S. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to iTunes and give The Ask Women Podcast a 5 star rating.